[Freeswitch-users] mod_callCenter scalability

Varsha Agarwal vagarwal at vertical.com
Sat Jan 23 01:23:39 MSK 2016

Thanks a lot for your feedback. That helps a lot. We are going to use this FreeSwitch instance merely for call queueing and routing. We have a main PBX that is going to handle all the incoming calls, phones are going to be registered to this PBX, it is going to handle Voicemail, IVR etc. Calls just come to Freeswitch to place in the queue and get routed to an available agent. This is should pretty light weight right?

We are going to setup load testing environment, just wanted to get a starting point from someone's experience.