[Freeswitch-users] Possible performance problem

Jose Fco. Irles Durá josefu at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 19:46:11 MSK 2016

Hi,

I have a FreeSWITCH (1.4.26) for click2call call center application in
production. Some times, I have detected some delay on bridge
operations (captured with tcpdump):

1. originate call to softphone and softphone answers
2. deflect call
3. bridge to a gateway

in the step 3, some times (I suspect in peak hours) when the
FreeSWITCH receives de 200 OK from the upstream gateway when de called
party answers, it delays until 3 seconds to send the 200 OK to the
softphone leg.

How I can debug if it is a performance problem?

The system is a lxc container on top of drbd disk.
On peak hours the system has around 60 concurrent calls
The calls are recorded in ram disk
The FreeSWITCH is connected to localhost postgresql database for its core db.

Best regards