[Freeswitch-users] WebRTC / Voice- and/or Video-Call to freeSwitch / which JavaScript-Library should I take

Thorsten Göllner tg at level5.de
Wed Jan 20 19:11:51 MSK 2016

Hi there,

I am new to WebRTC. I just installed my first FreeSWITCH-Server (1.6.6)
and SIP-Calls work fine.

Now I want to implement a simple Button on our homepage to establish a
voice and/or video-call with a fixed extension in our dialplan. I do
*not* need a complete Sip-Client-Interface etc. I just want to implment
a simple "Call-Button" :)

Do you have any good suggestion, which JavaScript-Libarary I should use
in that case?

Thanks in advance
Thorsten