[Freeswitch-users] Is there some setting that stops configuraton from being loaded from sofia.conf.xml?

vfclists . vfclists at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 15:03:18 MSK 2016

I am experiencing a strange issue on my system. It seems that
configurations in sofia.conf.xml will not load correctly.

It is a configuration that contains the entirety of internal.xml and
external.xml in the sofia.conf.xml file, bypassing the files on the
sip_profiles/external and for some reason it wasn't loading. However when I
copy the profile sections for the internal and external profiles into the
sip_profiles directory, it works normally.

Is there some setting that can cause this?

--
Frank Church