[Freeswitch-users] Getting multicast paging to work

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Wed Jan 20 10:13:31 MSK 2016

If it is possible to capture both the FreeSWITCH multicast stream and the
working PBX multicast stream and compare them, I suspect that you will
discover the difference.

"The packets sent are *always* converted to G.711 mu-Law / PCMU (8khz)
because some phones (Snom for example) won't accept other codecs via
multicast", so if your phones are looking for something else that could
account for it.

Hope this helps.

---
Bote