[Freeswitch-users] mod_verto: Invalid Method, Missing Method or Permission Denied / Error code": -32601

Emrah lists at kavun.ch
Wed Jan 20 01:40:31 MSK 2016

Hi all,
Looked too easy to be true… I’m all set up with FS and the Verto demo.
I use commercial certificates, the cA is already in my distrib, and everything seemed to work well. I can log in from the Verto page… Except when I attempt to make a call, it miserably fails with error code": -32601.
I did my Google homework with no luck. Some stuff seem to point to the CA needing to be imported, but not sure where I could have gone wrong there.
There is hardly any verbose… But a debug output is here: http://dmn.io/fs-verto-error.txt

The error message is: Invalid Method, Missing Method or Permission Denied

I’m not sure what to investigate here. Your suggestions are welcome!
Running FreeSWITCH Version 1.6.5-11-d5520a6~64bit

Thanks