[Freeswitch-users] Reloading XML's

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Tue Jan 19 17:34:58 MSK 2016

I'm pretty sure that the external i.p. address goes in vars.xml in the root
'conf' directory. This sets global variables for use by the sip profiles.
Also, the sip profile configuration XML files can also specify addresses and
ports for more complex setups.

For good measure a change like this probably needs FreeSWITCH to be
restarted.

Hope this helps.

---
Bote