[Freeswitch-users] Call Return

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Tue Jan 19 09:23:10 MSK 2016

I just today was touching up the Confluence page for att_xfer and I THINK it does exactly what you’re asking for:

https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/mod_dptools:+att_xfer

Try it out and see, you might have it easy.

---

Bote

FreeSWITCH Docs Janitor

 <http://freeswitch.org/confluence> http://freeswitch.org/confluence