[Freeswitch-users] Frustrating and inconsistent log format !

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 01:07:08 MSK 2016

Steven,

Spot on.

Also some pro tips on logging.

1) You can use ESL or a C module to do logging as you see fit.  You get a
callback with all the pieces of the data and you can write any format you
want.  fs_cli does this via ESL and mod_logfile does it via C.
2) There is another module called mod_syslog that will write to syslog also
prepending the date to everything.
3) The mod_graylog that Chris mentioned sounds pretty interesting and is
also taking advantage of the raw data.

Anthony Minessale II       ♬ @anthmfs  ♬ @FreeSWITCH  ♬

☞ http://freeswitch.org/http://cluecon.com/http://twitter.com/FreeSWITCH
☞ irc.freenode.net #freeswitch ☞ *http://freeswitch.org/g+