[Freeswitch-users] ulimit question

John Nash john.nash778 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 22:26:23 MSK 2016

I am using init script in cent OS (supplied with the code) and running
freeswitch under user "freeswitch". During testing I faced issues with
number of processes limit.

If I add recommended ulimit values in the init script (which runs
freeswitch as daemon) will it be applicable for user "freeswitch" also?

I already have following in limits.conf but for freeswitch user max number
of processes are still 1024

**       soft nproc       65535*       hard nproc       65535*       soft
nofile      65535*       hard nofile      65535*