[Freeswitch-users] Receive Event for Silence Timeout in Conference Session

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Sun Jan 17 19:13:48 MSK 2016

I was going to suggest the same approach, but measure the time since the
last 'stop-talking' event since that indicates that silence has begun.

The script should make sure that it has no 'start-talking' events without a
matching 'stop-talking' event to ensure that everybody is silent before
starting the timer.

Bote

Conference Session