[Freeswitch-users] Developer friendly SIP trunk provider for experimentation?

Oivvio Polite mylists at polite.se
Mon Jan 11 15:19:23 MSK 2016

I'm just getting started with FS and want to hook up a couple of SIP
trunk for experimentation. Right now I'm looking for a provider that'll
let me pick numbers from a web interface and pay with credit card.

Many of the providers I come across when googling seem to only sell SIP
trunks in bulk and want me to contact a sales rep to get started. That
might make sense later on in the project but right now I'm looking for
something more light weight.

Any tips?