[Freeswitch-users] Dial multiple users for "conference" call

Larry Morley lmorley at neny.cslimits.net
Fri Jan 8 03:42:52 MSK 2016

> I see, so I somehow need to
> dynamically create my dialplan

Not if you use the "mad boss" dialplan like Brian suggested; nothing
dynamic there. Unless I'm not understanding some aspect of what you're
asking.

Also, there's a feature known as "enterprise originate" which can dial
multiple users simultaneously. I've only ever used it to call multiple
parties simultaneously. You might want to check that out, too (or perhaps
someone more familiar with it than I am can provide some insight as to
whether or not it's worth exploring, etc.).

Good Luck.

- Larry