[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch "Cluster"

Pierre-Emmanuel Dutang dutangp at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 16:47:32 MSK 2016

Hello,

I need to create a cluster of Freeswitch for a project. the project is
simple, we call people through freeswitch and we want to bridge 2 sessions,
pretty simple :) But to be more scalable I want to use multiple freeswitch,
that mean a call can go through one freeswitch F1 and another call through
freeswitch F2. What I want is to be able to bridge a call from F1 with a
call from F2.

The solution can be bridge both sessions from 2 different freeswitch or
move a channel to be in the same freeswitch to be able to bridge both
sessions.

I have no idea if I can do that and how to do it. I just read some stuff
about mods_cluster but nothing clear with explanation.

Thanks for you help :)

--
Pierre
06 52 08 00 52