[Freeswitch-users] FS conference limitations

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Wed Jan 6 18:00:46 MSK 2016

Thanks! I actually found a very helpful Lua tutorial on YouTube from a guy
named Tyler Neylon. It got me up to speed rapidly without a lot of b.s. so
I'm gonna take a stab at it. It will be very quick and dirty with
hard-coded relations, but it is a fixed application so once it is tweaked
it should never need to be changed so I can live with that.

But we're still talking about ME so don't stray too far from that irc
client today, OK? :-)

I'm up against a huge time crunch so even though I did build this FS
installation from source code I just can't take the time for
experimentation at this point. (Also, I hope to perform one other simple
conference function in the script while I'm already at it). I'm a big user
of mod_conference so when I get back home under calmer circumstances I'll
have to take a look at it as this could prove very useful in certain niche
applications.

Thanks again!

Bote