[Freeswitch-users] Question on FreeSWITCH-1.7.0-0a024c4ecb-64bit and service startup

Shawn Wheeler Shawn.Wheeler at interlockconcepts.com
Mon Feb 29 08:18:17 MSK 2016

Parameters
Virtual Machine running Windows Server 2012 R2 base machine.
I have installed FreeSWITCH-1.7.0-0a024c4ecb-64bit

I have run into two issues as noted below.  Any help would be most appreciated.

Item 1
When I tried to start the service I received the following error.

“Windows could not start the FreeSWITCH Multi Protocol Switch service on Local Computer
Error 1053:  The service did not respond to start or control request in a timely fashion”

Item 2
I also received this error when trying to start the CLI

“The program can't stat because VCRUNTIME140.dll is missing from your computer.
Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.”

I assume it was due to the service not starting.

Thank you all in advance.

Shawn