[Freeswitch-users] ESL Client --> Multiple FS Servers

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 18:55:13 MSK 2016

Hi Bob,
Thanks for taking out time, I understand what you're saying, and it makes
sense. I have used perl so far and I am considering GoLang for this. (more
of a scripting approach so far)

Can you just tell me this: if it is an ObjOriented code and I connect to
multiple servers at once, the buffer I receive Events into will be common ?
The same loop in which I collect events from all the servers stays the same
too !?

Considering that its been some time I've done some good programming, my dev
skills are decently rusty and hence this email.

Thanks again,
Sammy