[Freeswitch-users] SRTP breaks my TLS session

Emrah lists at kavun.ch
Fri Feb 26 02:13:42 MSK 2016

Hello list,
I thought I had solved this issue by reducing my codec list  to a minimum, but it still persists, unfortunately. This was to reduce the TLS packet size.
Anytime I enable SRTP on my phones, outgoing calls will randomly fail. The problem goes away when I disable SRTP. I only work over TLS.
Incoming calls work reliably with or without SRTP.

How do you suggest debugging this?
I tried setting up a fresh instance of FS but the issue persists.
Now. It should be noted that calls fail sensibly more often when I have more than one account registered on the same server with the same device.

Any suggestion is welcome. Have you experienced this?

I’m running FreeSWITCH Version 1.6.5 on Debian. My phone in this case is a Yealink SIP-T46G running firmware 28.80.0.95.