[Freeswitch-users] libyuv problem

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Wed Feb 24 16:22:32 MSK 2016

It will only work if you use our libyuv package or tarballs. Fedoras
packages are broken, missing the pkg-config files.  Note we are in process
of moving this library in tree static to not use system libs along with vpx
due to needs to have much newer versions changing at a much higher rate
than system packages.  This change will come very soon.