[Freeswitch-users] Persistent caller id on the download links ...

Fabio Mafra mafra.fabio at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 22:02:12 MSK 2016

I am a new user FreeSWITCH.
I found a flaw in the system right after installation to make a call
handover between 3 SIP extensions. Example:
Extension 1 Extension 2 calls.
2 extension meets and press the "Hold" button.
Extension 2 press the "transfer" button, and dials the number of the
extension 3.
Extension 2 and Extension 3 communicate.
Extension 2 press the "transfer" button again to complete the transfer of
extension 1 to extension 3.
Pressing the "transfer" the extension 2 comes out link.
Now Extension 1 and Extension 3 are communicating connection with the
extension 2.
But in Extension 1 and Extension Display 3 appear as if they were
communicating with Extension 2 (no longer part of the link).
After transfer to the Station 1 does not have any indication be
communicating with the Station 3?
After the transfer of the branch line 3 does not have any indication be
communicating with Extension 1?
How can I fix this problem?
My FreeSWITCH is installed on a Debian machine 8-Jessie at: / usr / local /
freeswitch.
I use the internal settings of extensions 1000.xml to 1019.xml.
Thank you for your attention right now!