[Freeswitch-users] repeating: sofia_presence_sub_callback: endpt is internal

Cj B blackc2004 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 23:07:32 MSK 2016

Thanks Michael. So far I don’t see anything not working but it’s only been a few hours since I turned on this server to start accepting real traffic.

But based on this code, it looks to me like it should only be happening during a call, correct? It looks to me like I’m getting this log repeating even when there is no call traffic on the server, like it’s happening on phone register.

Thanks
Cj B

>>> http://confluence.freeswitch.org <http://confluence.freeswitch.org/>