[Freeswitch-users] bind_digit_action in a conference

Matt Broad matt at supportedbusiness.com
Mon Feb 15 19:00:56 MSK 2016

Hi Michael,

thanks for the response.  I have tried this using javascript, but the
digits are not collected.

A quick example is I sit in a loop until the mod presses the relevant key,
on the keypress I clone the session of the user who is to enter the digits
and have that execute an extension.

while (callConnected == true)
{
  if(getDigits == true)
  {
      //set back to false to prevent this code block from being hit on the
next loop
      getDigits = false;
      var _session = new session(uuid);
      _session.execute("execute_extension", "collectdigits XML
Testfeatures");
  }
}

<extension name="collectdigits ">
        <condition field="destination_number" expression="^collectdigits $">
            <action application="flush_dtmf"/>
            <action application="play_and_get_digits" data="3 3 2 5000 #
$${sound_prefix}/reception/EnterDigits.mp3
$${sound_prefix}//${audiobase}tryagain.mp3 myDigits" />
        </condition>
    </extension>

If I set the bind_digit_action to the session that will enter the digits,
it works fine but the issue is I would like the other member of the
conference to instigate the request for digits

_session.execute("bind_digit_action",
"card_digits,6,exec:execute_extension,collectdigits XML
Testfeatures,self,self");

thanks
Matt