[Freeswitch-users] Call recording audio too fast

Rutu Patel rutu.patel at inextrix.com
Sat Feb 13 07:43:12 MSK 2016

Hi All,

I am using record_session application to record the calls but the audio
speed has too fast in recording files.

Below is the code I am using for call recording:

<action application="set" data="RECORD_STEREO=true"/>
<action application="set" data="record_sample_rate=8000"/>
<action application="export" data="execute_on_answer=record_session
$${base_dir}/recordings/${uuid}.wav">

Can anyone please help me to solve the issue with fast audio speed in
recording files ?
Also is it possible to decrease the size of .wav audio file ?
--
Thanks,
Rutu Patel

<http://www.inextrix.com>