[Freeswitch-users] High availability on different networks

Andrew Cassidy andrew at cassidywebservices.co.uk
Fri Feb 12 12:09:32 MSK 2016

It's not instant, but I've used OVH failover IP's to do that sort of thing.
Heartbeat over ipsec tunnel, use pacemaker with a custom script that does
the OVH API call to move the IP address.

Sadly it's not that quick, takes about 2 minutes.

*Andrew Cassidy BSc (Hons) MBCS SSCA*
Managing Director

*T <info at cassidywebservices.co.uk> *03300 100 960  *F
<info at cassidywebservices.co.uk> *03300 100 961