[Freeswitch-users] High availability on different networks

Moishe Grunstein max at nysolutions.com
Fri Feb 12 06:13:54 MSK 2016

Luis,
This mailing list is a Freeswitch users list, this list is for users to help each other with freeswitch, not a place to advertise your services, you may want to look at the freeswitch biz list http://lists.freeswitch.org/mailman/listinfo/freeswitch-biz

Thanks,

Moishe Grunstein
Tornado Computer Systems, Inc.
212.400.7650 888.IPPBX.US