[Freeswitch-users] Class 5 and softphone app supporting ZRTP

Maciej Bylica mbgatherer at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 01:15:48 MSK 2016

Hi

Thanks for prompt answer.

By saying class5, i was referring to platform capable of delivering VoIP
features to the end subscribers.
Of course it could be FS+OS/Kamailio+DB+scripting+web

As for the beginning i need basic features like Voicemail, IVR, Call Hold,
CallWaiting, but wouldn't like to limit myself in the future.
The app needs to be auto-provisioned once downloaded and installed. Push
notification, in-app purchases and ZRTP is a must here.

Thanks
Maciej.