[Freeswitch-users] Suspicious Incoming Calls

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Sat Feb 6 19:36:12 MSK 2016

http://youtu.be/oor-liSVL0o

From: freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org [mailto:freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org] On Behalf Of Deepika Yadav
Sent: Saturday, February 6, 2016 8:24 AM
To: FreeSWITCH Users Help <freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.org>
Subject: [Freeswitch-users] Suspicious Incoming Calls

Hi,

I have microsip installed in my windows configured for one or two SIP accounts for different Freeswitch servers. I am receiving a call from 2022 at myPublicIP repeatitively even if I disconnect from all the accounts, these Freeswitch servers are hosted at cloud machine.

Is it a case of hacking the servers. What measures should I take to secure both my servers and system.

Regards,

Deepika