[Freeswitch-users] Fellow FreeSWITCHERS

Blake Priddy blake at cogents.io
Fri Feb 5 06:40:27 MSK 2016

It's time for the freeswitch annual dev meeting. The freeswitch developers
we love and care for so much will be gathering to talk business, future
development, and just talking and networking! I am saying this because I
have found out that most of the devs are paying out of their pocket for
their dinner, hotel, and travel. This is not okay with me. Therefore I have
made a sizeable donation on the freeswitch website for the developers to
use for food, room, flight, etc. I honestly don't care what is done with my
donation, I just know it will be put to good use. I am encouraging all of
you out there to spare some funds for this team that has helped us make
money, and/or help others save money. Let's give this team the meal they
deserve! Thanks freeswitch devs for all you do and continue to do to help
others save money and be successful in their VoIP implementations. We
appreciate you so much!!

Support the team that built the dream!

PayPal for the devs: paypal at freeswitch.org

or visit the website and click the donate button! https://freeswitch.org/