[Freeswitch-users] mod_xml_curl

Londre dre at imerchantsystems.com
Thu Feb 4 23:29:33 MSK 2016

Hi,

I have read the wiki several times and followed all the steps to the best of
my knowledge. I have gotten mod_xml_curl build and making requests. I set
xml_curl debug_on and I can see the request that freeswitch sends and I can
take a look at the file it generates in the /tmp/ directory. However the
file doesn't seem to be writing anything. I have my web service set up to
hand a POST request but it looks like freeswitch is sending GET requests
even though I set the method to POST in xml_curl.xml. Any ideal would could
be going wrong?

System Info:

Debian Jessie

Freeswitch 1.7 built from source.

Xml_curl.xml:

  1 <configuration name="xml_curl.conf" description="cURL XML Gateway">

  2     <bindings>

  3         <binding name="directory">

  4             <param name="gateway-url"
value="http://{domain}/api/directory" bindings="directory|dialplan"/>

  5             <param name="method" value="POST"/>

  6             <param name"gateway-credentials" value"user:pass"/>

  7         </binding>

  8     </bindings>

  9 </configuration>

It also doesn't seem to be sending the variables for the
gateway-credentials. Its seems weird that its sending a GET request when the
default should be a POST.  Also it is a little confusing on the wiki some
things show a query string and other show header variables. I'd prefer to
use POST.

Please offer some insight into what could be going wrong.

Londre Blocker

Developer

iMerchant Systems Inc.

T:  844.727.1998