[Freeswitch-users] Storm of NOTIFY from FS

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 03:44:09 MSK 2016

Hi All,
Ive few FS servers which solely handle Parking lots and their states behind
Kamailio SBC. It has all been running very good for about two years now.
Just as of this morning all of those FS servers have been sending storm of
NOTIFY messages to Kamailio servers. This in turn consumes all CPU of FS
server and fs cli becomes just irresponsive.

I'm investigating whether Kamailio have blocked FS servers via pike module
and hence FS servers go crazy on resending NOTIFY ever more aggressively.
So far it doesnt look like it.

I just want to ask under what circumstances that even after restarting
service FS it would pick on all the states and resume sending to SBC. Is
there a cache/DB somehwere which causes new  FS process to continue with
NOTIFY storm ?

Ive FS version 1.5 deployed.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,