[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch as Registrar for SIP Trunk

Marc S therebel22 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 20:20:04 MSK 2016

Hello,
sorry for asking again :

I hav an asterisk that register on Freeswitch (as a user).

When a call is incoming to FS, FS send it to asterisk : In asterisk, it is
the s extension.

Here my bridge tests

<action application="bridge" data="user/myuserid"/>

=> s extension in asterisk instead of extension

<action application="bridge" data="sofia/mycontext/myextension@
<ASTERISK_IP>"/>

=> Not authenticated in asterisk (because no IP authentication in asterisk)

Have you an idea how to send real extension instead of s extension  ?
Thanks