[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH in virtual environments

Peter Steinbach lists at telefaks.de
Tue Feb 2 14:40:37 MSK 2016

Hello Stanislav,

we have just setup Freeswitch on Debian 8 inside LXC. We are examinating
to switch from OpenVZ zu LXC.

Freeswitch works so far productive, but with almost no load, so I have
no performance figures yet. We will do some load and stress tests during
this month to compare against OpenVZ.

We expect advantages compared to OpenVZ with a newer kernel and in
networking, let's see then where the drawbacks are.

Best regards
Peter