[Freeswitch-users] different ringtone when called party is already busy on another call

Lợi Đặng loi.dangthanh at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 13:22:11 MSK 2016

guess It is the B's function, B is able to put the call in waiting instead
of respond 486 to FS, when B is already a call with another party.
in this case, I'm afraid FS will have no idea about what is happening in B.
what branch B is? did you try B's role with another phone?

rgds,

Loi Dang Thanh
Phone : +84.1224.735.448
Email : loi.dangthanh at gmail.com