[Freeswitch-users] SIP ATA and dect phone suggestions

Lawrence Conroy lconroy at insensate.co.uk
Sun Dec 18 23:54:16 MSK 2016

Hi there,
 you don't say where you are, but as the title says DECT, I use the Gigaset N-300A.
Best of both/all worlds; DECT base station with HD audio, SIP endpoint, and (analogue) landline. If you want an in-built answerphone, it's the N300A. Will work with all DECT GAP handsets.
Has multiple concurrent call presentations, so does what I need. Over here in the UK, it's about 40-50 GBP.
They now do another one (N510 pro), but I haven't used that -- for me, the N300A just works.

all the best
  Lawrence