[Freeswitch-users] Setting rpid and from for a gateway in its definition.

Mimiko vbvbrj at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 00:34:59 MSK 2016

Hello.

I use sip_from_display, sip_from_uri, sip_cid_type,
origination_caller_id_name, and origination_caller_id_number to
dinamically rewrite from and rpid headers. Like:

sip_from_display=$${default_external_exit}$${default_areacode}${effective_caller_id_number}

How can I place this in gateway definition for a profile to skip
specifying this in dialplan? I want to use mod_lcr and all this fields
does not feet in the column.

I've tried to use

<param name="from-user"
value="$${default_external_exit}$${default_areacode}${effective_caller_id_number}"/>

But this does not change after parsing XML and
${effective_caller_id_number} is not evaluated on calling thru gateway.

Also tried:

<variables>
   <variable name="sip_from_uri"
direction="outbound"><![CDATA[<sip:$${default_external_exit}$${default_areacode}${effective_caller_id_number}@$${gateway_ip_v4_bind}>]]></variable>