[Freeswitch-users] FS not sending me BYE when channel hangup

Anton VG anton.vazir at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 23:50:45 MSK 2016

Hello )

2nd day fighting with issue, not able to find it's source.
We developed 2 SIP apps - for Android and IOS (using PJSIP)
For Android all fine :)
For IOS - when remote party hangs up - FS does not send BYE message.
There must be something I'm missing, when doing either INVIE or else - but
I can't find any serious difference between Android and IOS invites.
Maybe someone have a clue, how it's possible to ask FS to not send BYE?