[Freeswitch-users] change P-Asserted-Identity

Andre DeMattia andretodd at verizon.net
Wed Dec 14 23:12:50 MSK 2016

HI,
We  have a dial plan that we require our customers to send us the Dial
Number with a custom prefix, let's say 7000.

We use this prefix to know where to route the call.
We will strip the prefix and dial the correct number
(sofia/internal/1xxxxxxxxxx;npdi=yes at xxx.xxx.xxx.xxxx:5060)

On the 183 the pcap shows P-Asserted-Identity: "7000xxxxxxxxxx"
<sip:+7000xxxxxxxxxx at xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx>

I have no idea how that prefix got onto the P-Assereted-Identity. Can
someone help me know how to change that to the real dialed number and strip
the prefix?