[Freeswitch-users] High Availability & Verto Communicator

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 21:05:06 MSK 2016

There is some support for it, it does not need to be enabled (i.e.
track-calls=true )in verto itself, its actually always enable by default.
The rest of the setup probably still applies.

Verto can support resuming calls in cases where the browser has been closed
and re-opened as well as cases where the server restarts assuming it has
fsctl recover issued at startup.  It does not currently support failing
over to another machine to recover the calls.  That would require some
additional development from the commercial side.

On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 10:57 AM, Zach Rothy <zrothy at monmouth.com> wrote:

> Good Morning,
>
> A project I am working on is using Freeswitch and Verto for video
> conferencing. In a previous post to the mailing list I saw someone
> mention the high availability capability Freeswitch has and thought it
> would be of use.
>
>   While reading through the instructions I see it only mentions sip
> profiles only, and to my understanding Verto is its own signaling
> protocol separate from the sip/sip profiles on Freeswitch. So I tried to
> do some research on this, but didn't seem to get any results.
>
> I was wondering if the High Availability option also would work properly
> with Verto. If it does work, does it more or less follow the same set up
> instructions as it does for SIP?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Zach R

> http://confluence.freeswitch.org