[Freeswitch-users] SBC

Vladyslav Zakhozhai v.zakhozhai at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 01:45:19 MSK 2016

Hi Valter,

You are right that you need to use directory rather than sip_profiles.
Gateways in sip profiles are gateways which freeswitch is registered
against.

By the way do I correctly understand you that you want Asterisk servers to
register against freeswitch, i.e. freeswitch is registrar? And also you
always can see exact problem in freeswitch console and logs.

> I would like to set up FS to run as a small SBC.
>
> Profile "internal" (nic em1) would be source for N asterisks that will
> register in FS. Some Asterisks should be trusted by IP (acl)
>
> Profile "external" (nic em2) would connect in an SIP Provider.
>
> So call coming from internal would routed to external gateway and
> vice-versa in dialplan.
>
> To mimic external profile I added in internal
>
>   <gateways>
>     <X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="include" data="internal/*.xml"/>
>   </gateways>
>
> Asterisks are unable to register. I guess that the problem is internal
> gateway should be in directory instead of in sip_profile.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Valter

> http://confluence.freeswitch.org

С уважением,