[Freeswitch-users] Incoming call timeout

Lợi Đặng loi.dangthanh at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 10:31:43 MSK 2016

Hi Michael, I took a look at the sofia source code, just for listing all
available param, but I couldn't find a sofia profile setting that help me
in this, my config is clean, and even doesn't have one contain the 60.
Instead, there are some channel variables that needed to be set in
dialplan: `call_timeout` for incoming leg, and `originate_timeout` or
`leg_timeout` for outgoing leg.
The alternative way just works, but is redundant, since I need to set them
in every single dialplan.

rgds,

Loi Dang Thanh
Phone : +84. 1224.735.448