[Freeswitch-users] SIP.js / mobile devices / speakers

Thorsten Göllner tg-maillistings at level5.de
Wed Dec 7 13:12:14 MSK 2016

Hi,

this is maybe not the best maillinglist for my problem but I did not
find a better one :)

I am playing around with SIP.js and freeswitch as backend. Works fine so
far. But is it possible to use the inernal speaker of a mobile device
when using SIP.js? If I use it with my android phone, always the
external (loud) speaker is active but I just want to use it like a
normal voice call (holding my device near my ears). Is there any option
to switch speakers perhaps?

Thanks in advance,
Thorsten