[Freeswitch-users] WARNING T.30 Non-ECM carrier not found

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Fri Dec 2 17:54:09 MSK 2016

Why are you making someone press *7 to transfer to the rxfax?  You could
use fax detect and warp it over without bothering the user.  I would need
to see your spandsp.conf to see what settings you have, sounds like you've
disabled ECM and this endpoint doesn't support that possibly, But again
thats just me guessing based on the limited information.

/b

*Brian West*
brian at freeswitch.org

*Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest*
http://www.freeswitchbook.com (50% Discount using code FreeSwitch50)
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com (50% Discount using code FreeSwitch50)
https://www.gofundme.com/freeswitch_ubuntu

Got Bugs? Report them here <https://freeswitch.org/jira>! | Reddit:
/r/freeswitch <https://www.reddit.com/r/freeswitch>

*T:*+19184209001 | *F:*+19184209002 | *M:*+1918424WEST (9378)
*iNUM:*+883 5100 1420 9001 | *ISN:*410*543 | *Skype:*briankwest