[Freeswitch-users] mod_python InputCallback()

Christoph Blau c.blau at foodpanda.com
Thu Dec 1 11:12:36 MSK 2016

To answer my own question in case someone else comes across this issue.

I found some ancient post from the list... Below a working piece of code
using session.streamFile() instead

   session.answer
   session.setHangupHook(hangup_hook)
   session.setInputCallback(input_callback)
   # session.execute("playback", session.getVariable("hold_music"))
   session.streamFile(session.getVariable("hold_music"))
   if session.ready():
        session.hangup()

Cheers,

Christoph Blau