[Freeswitch-users] Conference Member Voice Issues

Abaci B abaci64 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 22:01:35 MSD 2016

sounds like a connection issue the fact that the signal is good doesn't
mean that there is no bandwidth issue somewhere along the way. upstream
connection may be more limited than downstream so has no problem hearing
other yet he can't be heard.
do you experience the problem when using a regular phone?