[Freeswitch-users] Question about httapi app cached audio files

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Fri Aug 26 19:49:22 MSD 2016

either they are not re using the cache due to cache expiry or other reason
not to cache.  A corn job should be able to clean up older files in this
for, or could even look at the metadata and kill stale cache files.  I
don't think we have any code or script to do this currently.  A script or
patch for a command to do that would be a nice addition