[Freeswitch-users] One-way audio with Verto + Chrome (with video enabled)

Joel Serrano joel at gogii.net
Thu Aug 25 23:14:43 MSD 2016

Hi,

I'm getting started with WebRTC, Verto, etc. I'm facing an issue with
chrome+video, I get one-way-audio.

Scenario:

I login to Verto and I call a conference that has other users in it (those
users enter the conference by SIP).

1- Chrome: If video is enabled, I can send audio and other users will hear
me but I can't hear them.
2- Chrome: If video is disabled, all works correctly.
3- Firefox: with video enabled, all works correctly.

This definitely looks like a config issue but I have no idea where to start
looking.

I found this JIRA https://freeswitch.org/jira/browse/FS-7679 but in my
case, I think the correct candidate is being selected.

Should I attach the full logs from all 3 test calls?

Please let me know also if I should open a new JIRA for this, I just want
to make sure this isn't a config issue first.

Thanks!
Joel.