[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch server getting INVITE request in ngrep but nothing in fs_cli

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 01:59:43 MSD 2016

@devang,
I'm running FreeSWITCH inside an LXC container, and the container has
a dedicated physical NIC. It works just fine. I believe it would also
work fine if you have a virtual NIC attached to an internal bridge.

What about other services inside the same container? Can you, for
example, ssh into it?

Also you provided too little information about your network setup
inside the physical host, so it's difficult to say anything.