[Freeswitch-users] Odd issues with WebRTC and WSS

Trever L. Adams trever at middleearth.sapphiresunday.org
Mon Aug 22 18:04:21 MSD 2016

On 08/22/2016 07:58 AM, Trever L. Adams wrote:
> On 08/22/2016 04:35 AM, Luca Pradovera wrote:
>> Hello,
>> I am running two servers, one (A) with ref 6c0f18d960, the other (B)
>> with ref 0074589311, and the configuration is copied over verbatim.
>>
>> Certificates have been built using Letsencrypt, with the same script
>> on both boxes.
>>
>> On server A, any WebRTC client that tries to initiate a call gets a
>> "switch_core_cert.c:209 FP FILE ERR!" and the call immediately goes down.
>>
>> The issue is present whether I test with Verto Communicator or my
>> Verto-based custom client.
>>
>> Where could I start looking? The logs are not very helpful, it seems.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Luca Pradovera
> Did you install the certs into the freeswitch configuration directory
> in the certs sub directory? Is it named wss.pem? I just had this
> happen this morning. Trever
https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Debian+8+Jessie
That is what helped me. Particulary the line:

cat /etc/letsencrypt/live/$DOMAIN/fullchain.pem
/etc/letsencrypt/live/$DOMAIN/privkey.pem > /etc/freeswitch/tls/wss.pem

I imagine this will have to be done whenever the certificate is renewed.
I am a few weeks into my first period and this is a test machine so, I
haven't figured that out/worked around it yet.

Hopefully that helps.

Trever|