[Freeswitch-users] Odd issues with WebRTC and WSS

Luca Pradovera luca.pradovera at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 14:35:23 MSD 2016

Hello,
I am running two servers, one (A) with ref 6c0f18d960, the other (B) with
ref 0074589311, and the configuration is copied over verbatim.

Certificates have been built using Letsencrypt, with the same script on
both boxes.

On server A, any WebRTC client that tries to initiate a call gets a
"switch_core_cert.c:209 FP FILE ERR!" and the call immediately goes down.

The issue is present whether I test with Verto Communicator or my
Verto-based custom client.

Where could I start looking? The logs are not very helpful, it seems.

Thanks!

Luca Pradovera