[Freeswitch-users] WebRTC(VertoJS) to SIP Call Issue

Murugan Pandian manpower13.cse at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 01:07:29 MSD 2016

HI,

  I have two FS Accessing Same database(PSQL in CORE and Sofia odbc-dsn)

1.FS-verto(WebRTC) Vertojs in single Machine DNS EX:verto.yyyyy.com
2.FS-sip(SIP) in single Machine DNS EX:sip.yyyyy.com

Client 1 (VertoJS) register successfully with FS-verto(verto.yyyyy.com)
Client 2 (Softfone)Register successfully with FS-sip(sip.yyyyy.com)

Issue:

   When i make call from Client 1(WebRTC) to Client 2 (SIP) its always say
extension not available .

But when i try this in single system it works,I stuck here Any one faced
this kind of issue pls help me here